Terms and Conditions
Please note that all orders have a 2-3 working days turnaround time, excluding delivery time. This mean's that it can take up to 3 days from the date of ordering to ship out your order. Orders are updated via PayPal and email to let you know the status of your order. You can also log into your account to see the movement of your order.
Henna paste items are posted Monday to Thursday (excluding bank holidays), with an exception of dry goods, which can be posted on Fridays and Saturdays too depending on availability
Please make sure you have read Delivery and Returns for prices and estimated delivery times, KS cannot be held responsible for any extra charges, custom charges or delays by the courier service used. During busy seasons Royal Mail have extended delivery times, please give an extra day or two to receive your items in these seasons. If you need an item for a specific date, please pay for Special Delivery to guarantee you receive your henna cones in time, any other service is not a guaranteed service. If henna cones are left out in the open for more than a week, expect your henna cones to demise and not work properly, therefore in order to avoid this problem, please choose your delivery method accordingly.
- All products on this website are natural products, however, all facts, details and suggestions on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
- All advice is based on years of experience and knowledge of natural ingredients
- Natural products are not medication, and we only make recommendations for the suitability of certain aliments and conditions. Any recommendations accepted by the buyer is entirely at the buyers risk.
- By purchasing with us, you accept responsibility to check with a qualified professional, GP or practitioner with any uncertainties you may have, especially if you are pregnant or under medical conditions
- By buying from us, you also understand that even though most natural ingredients are not harmful, essential oils in particular can cause sensitivity to individuals, and therefore KS cannot be held responsible in such circumstances. We always suggest to patch test and check thoroughly before being confident to use the products.
- KS accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information of our products
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Postal Henna cones: Due to the perishable nature of these goods, there is a no returns and no refund policy on fresh made henna cones. If you do not follow the storage instructions henna will demise and start to leak - this indicates that you have not read your instructions card, so to avoid any mishap, please read all instructions carefully
Local Collection of Henna Cones: Orders for local collection will not be fully refunded if they are not collected within a day. A 50% partial refund will only be given, excluding the collection charge if you wish to get a refund. This is due to the perishable nature of the item, henna cones are made on request, so if you fail to pick up the item, there will only be a partial refund
Dry goods: Unopened items are accepted for returns, however buyer bares return postage costs and risks a no refund if the item has not been delivered safely back to me. (First Class Recorded/Signed for is recommended). Opened items are not accepted for returns or refunds
If an item has been damaged in transit, it will first be assessed before any replacement is given, this should be reported on the same day the order arrives, otherwise a replacement may not be offered. Results from products will vary from person to person; therefore refunds will not be given on items if the result is not as expected, as results can depend on many factors out of my control
Lost orders should be reported at least 4 days after order has been sent.
We’re not able to make changes to your fresh henna cones order, but you have the option to cancel:
Henna Cones – within 2 hours from placing your order.
Dry goods – within 1 hour of placing your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know